Branding and Positioning Research
How are you perceived today? Is this the perception you need to achieve your goals? We know how to find out. Pivot helps companies address branding initiatives by measuring brand awareness, health and
equity, testing new brand concepts, and helping to reposition or extend existing brands.
Customers develop an emotional attachment to good brands, resulting in greater loyalty. They engage with the brand and become advocates, actively recommending it in conversations with friends, family and colleagues. With the evolution of social media, these conversations are widespread and beyond
your control. Having a strong brand is more important than ever.
Pivot helps companies make branding decisions with complete and total confidence. Our experience in brand marketing strategy, insightful analysis and meaningful results make the difference for your brand’s success.
Through our brand research studies, Pivot will identify how your brand is perceived today and how it should be perceived in the future to be successful. Pivot offers recommendations on how to get you there, coupled with awareness tracking studies that monitor and assess how your campaigns are working.
Below are some questions and objectives Pivot can answer and help you achieve via brand research:
- How can we use our current brand position and brand attributes to increase penetration of our current solutions and to accelerate the launch of new products and services?
- What is our current perceived position in the marketplace? How relevant is it today?
- What is our value proposition to our target market? How relevant is it today?
- What key characteristics and attributes are associated most with our brand? Which ones are associated most with our competitors?
- What gaps exist between our current and desired brand image, and how do we narrow or eliminate those gaps?
- What attributes are required for the vision of an umbrella brand to serve the broader market?
- How successful can we be with a brand extension or rebrand?
- What communication channels are most effective?
- How do we gain and maintain intense, active loyalty among existing brand advocates?
Below are some examples of brand research services we offer:
- Awareness and attitude tracking
- Brand association and sorting
- Brand concept and value proposition testing
- Brand value measurement
- Name development and refinement
- Perceptual mapping
- Position measurement