How To Use Pick-It to Build Your Business
Bowl Challenge | March Mania
Having fun with customers or employees can be very good for business. But what do you do if you don’t always have time for golf? Pivot’s Pick-It technology is a great way to engage them in a compelling way. How? Our easy-to-use platform allows you to run online competitions with your branding and information. It’s a better look and a superior experience than what you get from the massive media companies. You can run a contest with customers and prospects to grow your business or you can have a great time with your team through an employee contest.
Our two most popular Pick-It options are:
- The Pick-It Bowl Challenge lets participants select the winners of the college bowl games in December/January, earn points based on their picks, and win prizes.
- The Pick-It March Mania includes an interactive bracket that lets participants choose from the 64 teams playing in the college basketball tournament.
In both cases, participants are having a blast as they interact with your brand and marketing. We do all the work to make you look good. Check out these stats:
- 99% satisfaction rating. (They liked it.)
- 99% of participants want to play again. (They really liked it!)
- 96% said Pick-It was easy to use. (It’s a great user experience.)
- 87% of participants say their opinion of the company that hosted the contest improved by playing. (They loved that you did it!)
If you are looking for a low-cost way to engage your customers, prospect or employees, please get in touch. We’d love to share more about this effective tool.
In your Pick-It contest, your logo would be where the Pivot logo is displayed in these samples. The site can include information about your company with optional clickable ads to promote services and generate traffic to your website. Reminder emails are another great touch-point. The awesome thing about Pick-It is participants are having a blast as they learn more about your company and interact with your brand.
Would you like to learn more about Pick-It? We were hoping you’d say that! Use those wise little fingers of yours to scroll back up to the top of the page and fill out the form in the top right. Scrolling finger broken? No problem! Click here to visit our contact page.